Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Help a homeless man with a dream, and make money yourself.

After 18 years of successfully managing and marketing an online health products company (pureenergyrx.com), I ran into a wall. All of my marketing efforts that had served me well in the past started to fail. We think it may be due to Google algorithm changes favoring big advertisers, or perhaps a sea change in online buying patterns. Whatever it is, by October of 2016, I found myself unable to pay rent, and fled to my brother's abode in Western New Mexico to continue to work on debugging what was happening with my business.

Months dragged on without a viable solution, and what was originally a two-week stay turned into five months. This was creating a hardship on my brother and his wife, as I just wasn't able to contribute my share to the household. I decided to leave, throwing my fate to the winds. I ended up back in San Diego with a couple of hundred bucks to my name, and all my possessions (except for a suitcase and backpack) sold or given away.

As good fortune would have it, I landed a couple of housesitting gigs and a short-term work for rent trade situation, which brings me to the present day (mid-Oct. 2017). My current housesitting gig is ending in two weeks without options for the next place to land.

Since I have been basically "floating" without a net, I decided I might as well spend my free time creating my dream. It's a dream I've had for decades, but as with most dreams we have, we seem to put them off, not believing them possible, relegating them to the dustbin of unattainable fantasies.

I realized that I literally had nothing to lose, and started an Indiegogo campaign to fund a Class C RV that would serve both as a home and the mobile studios for my dream--The Mystic Broadcast Network: a production company creating interviews and covering events in the higher consciousness / transformation field.

After 30 days of the 44-day Indiegogo campaign not one person has come forward to contribute to the project, my dream, my new home. In fact, no one even commented or offered any encouragement whatsoever, save a couple. Needlesss to say, I've been heavily processing this so as not to take it personally!

Last week, I discovered a remarkable passive income program called USI-Tech, that does currency trading using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)-powered algorithms that are programmed to not do trades unless there is approximately a 1% return per day on any given investment. This is possible because with A.I. trading, hundreds of thousands of transactions happen EVERY SECOND, so it's not a stretch for it find trades yielding 1% every day.

Well, do the math. After making sure I had groceries, I jumped in with my last $130 and so far, after 4 days, the algorithm is working as promised, providing the 1% on my spend.

So, I am now asking that anyone at all interested in helping a homeless man with his dream, AND WILLING TO MAKE TRULY PASSIVE INCOME, join me in USI-Tech. It's free to register, and if you decide to make a spend, I get a 10% commission, as will you, too, if anyone you refer does the same.

I've been making this offer for four days now, and have gotten some response, mostly negative about USI-Tech being a pyramid scheme (which it is not, by definition); and others claiming that there is no way they can guarantee 1%. Well, this is not your grandma's trading program!

USI-Tech is founded by two German investment programmers who used these A.I. algorithms to enrich big international banks and billionaires. They decided to migrate the process out to the general public, which is highly subversive, since it has the potential to "claw back" incomes for the middle class, who have basically been victimized by these highly secretive trading programs that pulled money away from the middle class into the upper 1% of financiers on the planet.

I see this as a sort of Robin Hood A.I. here to recover losses we've all experienced living in the middle and lower class income slave matrix.

Please do not be a naysayer... check USI-Tech out, and beware of people dissing it who haven't tried it.

Boyd Martin 971-269-7050

No comments:

Post a Comment