Saturday, November 9, 2019

Soul Tracking #11

11/9/2019

Today's pic
I just discovered Matt Kahn. In case you don't know, he's a master spiritual messenger. I'd heard of him, but was never moved to look at his material, but for some reason, and I'm not sure how, I ended up on a video of him speaking about the non-existence of time.  Wow. It really sorted some things out for me, because I've been aware now for a few years that I was "suffering" from a sort of "temporal ephasia", where it feels in the body like it's being contorted, or threatened with contortion, and its response is to clench up.  This has led to pretty severe fibromyalgia, and what feels like nerve damage.

Kahn effectively deconstructs time, so that it really seems like an illusion created by the mind just to make a story, or for other arbitrary reasons.   He makes the point that, yes, you can track time with your mind, but that is only making arbitrary distinctions and divisions among different "nows". There CAN be movement, but it has nothing to do with time.  And this blew my mind because the pain I feel is mostly confined to movement, so I get hyper-aware of time passing while I'm experiencing pain through time.  This is actually an inaccurate framing of what's happening. 

Pain forces attention on duration, because of the desire for it to "be over".  Remove the duration, and there is a gateway to infinite possibilities for the pain to become something else, or go away completely.  Because every "now" comes with an infinite variety of "nows" existing in different harmonics of the current "now", by switching frequencies, you do what Kahn calls dimensional jumping.  Now I've heard of this, but just hadn't thought of it in this way.  Pretty cool.

Matt Kahn
Kahn also pointed out that aging is caused by identifying with the perception of time--a built-in cultural habit. And when we are able to step outside of time, the body responds immediately by transforming into its original form.

I then watched another of Kahn's videos about the misconceptions around "raising your vibration", common among spiritual aspirants.  One's vibration can only rise, when one is "being nice", and that the only criteria of spiritual advancement is how nice are being to yourself and others.  For most of us, it's much easier to be nice to other people than it is to be nice to ourselves.

Being nice includes complimenting self, asking the inner child (where the Higher Self is residing) how to be nice to it--what to say and in what way.  This is a biggy for me, because I have what Kahn describes as a "negative ego"--whereby I make myself small, or punish myself for not being this or that--or really any excuse to put myself down, the ego takes it.  This is because the ego is operating at a frequency that is incompatible with the Higher Self.  The way to raise the frequency is to "be nice" to it.  As Kahn says, the Inner Child is the one with the 4-digit PIN code to your infinite fortune, and they're not going to tell you what it is until you are being nice.  It sounds silly, but there is considerable depth of research that went into that observation. Kahn says to ask the question, "How nice do I need to be to convince the inner child that you are a nice person?  How nice to have to be to allow for loving you?"

Once you start being nice to yourself and your inner child, you'll find that it automatically carries over to other people, and can end up being an ecstatic experience.  You can be gracious, complimentary and polite, demonstrating to yourself (and others) that you are coming from a high vibratory rate.  The fact is, being nice IS the journey from lower vibrations to the highest vibrations, so it's no trivial matter. 

So, I recorded the first talk and edited it down into a podcast and uploaded it to Mystic Broadcast Radio, so  it'll be in rotation there for a while.

I also edited down the episode of Deep Space Nine where Sisko meets up with the wormhole beings (I spoke of this in the last blog entry).  It's a great conversation, and fits right in with the Matt Kahn talk on time.  So watch for that in rotation on the radio, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment