Monday, November 11, 2019

Soul Tracking #12

11/11/2019

Pic from yesterday
Geeeezzz...it's friggin' cold!  Yesterday, it got up to 74 degrees, but Sunday night it started blowing and the temps plunged ahead of a much anticipated arctic air mass.  By 6 AM it was 23 degrees.  Although I didn't want to move from under the covers to check, I think the power went out around 5 AM.  My clue was that the furnace didn't thump on for a good half hour, which would indicate the thermostat was not activated.  I feel asleep again and woke up around 8:30 AM--with the furnace going full blast.  I set the thermostat at 64, and the heat was coming on about 5 minutes after it shut off, so I knew it was cold.

The wind was whistling and rushing past the house at a good clip--probably 40 MPH, and despite the new windows in this place, I could feel a breeze slicing through.  Brrrr...

I know I know, I'm a wimp when it comes to cold--being in Southern California a good part of my life hasn't helped the acclimation!

It was a beautiful day yesterday, so I did not procrastinate going to the store--especially knowing the weather forecast. I mailed a couple of packages and re-stocked food items that I was out of, so it wasn't a full shop.  The grocery store was busy, so I figured everyone else was doing what I was doing--shopping before it got COLD.  The forecast also had us within the expected precipitation area, but it never showed up--just overcast and windy.  Another cold day is up for tomorrow, but it warms into the 50s on Wednesday. 

I finished up Set 12 for MBN Radio.  I'd started it about a month ago, but was waiting on more content to show up for podcasts.  I got that bit from Matt Kahn, another great reading by Patricia Cota-Robles, and that Deep Space Nine edit, and a couple of This Quantum Life Episodes, uploaded to the station.  I also found some new tracks, and uploaded those. 

At one time, I had about 1000 tracks representing about 11 days of programming, but when I shut the station down last year, when I brought it back in March, I attempted to just upload everything again (took about 12 hours), but it was way more than I could program at the time.  I did do 9 12-hour playlists, and then had to sort the tracks so there wasn't a bunch of repetition.  Then I found out that about 25% of what I thought I uploaded didn't actually get saved by the radio server--not sure why, so I've been filling in blanks as I put together the sets.  I'm going to start on another set tomorrow--if it can be an odd number, then I can run the sets consecutively and they Set 1 will rotate AM-PM, so that Set 1 played on Monday AM, will rotate around to Saturday PM.

Anywho, last night--actually this morning I had a vivid dream about Arnold Schwarzenegger telling me and a couple of friends about all of his acting roles in full character mode.  I think it was me who asked him about how got the the Terminator role, and he just launched into a huge tirade about his entire career.  We all were looking at each other, wondering if we should stop him and leave, or hang int for the full production!  I then promptly woke up. I guess it was something about stories not being important.

I updated a bunch of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter posts in Hootsuite for Pure Energy Rx and the newsletter.--I actually maxed it out.  They cut you off after 300 posts, but I got most of it up there, so I'm good for a couple of months now.

I got the two "make up" orders yesterday and today.  What I mean by make up orders is products that were owed, so I was hoping they wouldn't happen at the same time, but they did.  Well, I'm glad to get caught up with those customers, anyway, so maybe that will shake loose the money flows a little.  I've noticed that a lot of people are visiting the site, but they're not buying.  I think that's because the customers are re-visiting the site sometimes 3-4 times before making a final purchase, which tells me that people are being more cautious about buying.  I seems to be some hesitation when it comes to the economy, so I'm sending lots of energy to everyone to feel secure around finances! 

Continuing with the binge-watch of DS9.  I noticed that the writing (at least for Season 1) is a bit pedestrian. There were two episodes with the same  plot, and the direction was plain.  That's what was going on with STNG in the first season, too, but it picked up steam as the seasons rolled out.  I'm hoping things pick up for DS9.  Voyager had no such difficulties.

To switch gears completely -- If you are into the practice of non-duality, you'll definitely want to watch the Judith Blackmore video from the Science and Non-Duality Series on YouTube. In it, she runs everybody though a "realization process" and embodiment exercise.  Very cool.  I definitely got a lot out of it in a short 33 minutes.  I've been participating in a personal transformation process where my timeless, eternal self is merging with my time-ridden 3D body.  It's been very interesting, since I have a lot of pain.  But  as I experience the body from the viewpoint of the eternal self, things change.  That's why, I think, the Blackmore video caught my eye, as that is what she's talking about as far as I'm concerned.

Onward to DS9!

No comments:

Post a Comment