Saturday, October 26, 2019

Soul Tracking #4 - 10/26/19

Today's pic
I did manage to head to bed "early" last night, and was sleeping by 1:30.  I can see where I'll be able to get to my goal of 10 PM bedtime before too long. Just gotta take it slow and mindful.

I had my day planned out, but then the E3 Cream didn't show up, and the UPS tracking had moved it from Friday to Monday.  Not a huge biggy--just makes the customers wait a couple of more days,which I don't like to do. Oddly, the tracking said the package was "Loaded on the delivery vehicle", so that's saying that the box is going to remain in the vehicle through all of Saturday and Sunday.  It could be that because Wellington is 25 miles from the main Wichita UPS hub, that they cram the truck coming here with outlying mail for a large area.  Maybe?  Oh well, Monday will be a big shipping day! 

I had a couple of orders I could fulfill, so I took advantage of the situation to get myself outside, drive the truck to the post office (it's 2 blocks away), and drop off the packages.  My goal is to eventually be able to walk there and back without feeling like I'm injuring myself.  The last time I did that was last December, and I paid for it for days in the knees and calves. 

Another goal is to be able to walk to my own mailbox.  The way they set it up for mail delivery here is putting a group of mailboxes together so the mail carrier doesn't have to go to each residence, presumably so he/she can just stay in the truck.  Trouble is, the house sits up on a small hill, so it's about 50 yards of downhill to the box, and downward inclines are extremely painful to walk.  I tried it a couple of times after I moved in here, and it was just not worth it, plus I think I alarmed the neighbors, seeing me barely hobble along.

So now, when I go out in the truck, I pull around to the mailbox and get my mail that way.  Since practically any important stuff is going to be digital, it's 95% junk mail anyway, so once a week covers it.

It was a gorgeous day today after two days of cold and rain, so I just sat in the truck for awhile with the sun on my face.  Nice.

I actually had a pretty good night of sleeping--going for a stretch of almost 4 hours from 1:30 to 5:35 when I had to hit the john.  After the 8:05 AM trip, I fell into a deeply theta state and had some profound downloads, which I think will be part of my "This Quantum Life" podcast next week. I think it was triggered by Janet's podcast with Mmatheo about individuality and oneness, because the information I was receiving was mostly about that.  Also,  had watched a video on Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance YT channel about "serving self" vs. "serving others".

The download I got big time was that this self vs. others is a false dichotomy. There is nothing but Self, and it's only when we separate ourselves from Source where issues arise.  A better way to perceive this, is to ask, What are you serving?  Are you serving Divinity or Separation?  You know you are serving Divinity when your intention is to express divinity, and live as if in the highest potentials you can imagine; as opposed to intending to get all you can out of the universe, because you are clutching at your desires across a vast void of separation--that would be service to self. 

I also checked on Sekhmet, and immediately she came very close, in my face, actually, with her eyes glowing with a warm orange energy.  Then she came into the space of my body and poised there for several seconds before completely vanishing.  I'm still not sure what this Sekhmet thing is, other than a general archetypal visitation due to increased frequencies.  It would be nice to continue with her.

I also had a visitation by very odd-looking beings calling themselves Nauskins. They were roughly humanoid, completely covered in dark-colored fur. Their heads were confusing to look at since they were mostly triangular or maybe cylindrical with three eyes that seemed to be randomly arranged on the "face", but there was no mouth or nose or other typical humanoid references.  There were three or four of them, and their energy was very soft and loving.  They seemed to re-arranging something in my space, but I couldn't tell what it was.  That went on for about a minute, and they faded out.

I then drifted off to sleep, waking up again at 9:20 AM.  I peed and sat on the bed assessing my state, and decided to sleep a little longer. I laid down and hit Sleep Land quickly, waking up around 11 AM.  I lay there awake with eyes closed for a good 20 minutes preparing myself to get up for the day.  Lately, my eyes have been super dry to the point where I almost have to use my hands to manually open my eyelids, and then they start stinging like the dickens for an hour.  This is some sort of detox, probably from all the screen time and decades of putting wetting solution on my eyes for my contacts.

Another goal is to get some eyeglasses, but they're cost prohibitive at the moment, since I'm pretty sure I'll need bifocals, maybe trifocals, so you're looking at $700-$800.  As it stands now, I wait for a few hours before putting my contacts in, which is more comfortable than jamming the contacts in my eyes first thing when I get up.  I've had this prescription of contacts for over 15 years, so I'm not doing my eyes any favors by using them for extended periods! 

Anyway, as I sat up on the edge of the bed, I noticed I was not in a good mood at all--in fact, grumpy, I'd say.  The only thing really motivating me was receiving the E3 and pumping some bottles to fill the orders, but when I got the message from UPS it was going to be Monday, that was further irritation.  I took a breath, stepped back from my mind and feelings, fixed breakfast, ate it and felt better.  I got a couple more orders, which cheered me up, but a customer who was wanting to buy 6 bottles of E3, couldn't seem to get the discount code to work for her, said to call her on Wednesday to get her CC number to put the order through for her.  I had a complicated and confusing email exchange with her.  I had set up the discount code for individual bottles of E3 only--not for the half case or full cases, which I clearly stated in the promo email, but people are generally skimmers when it comes to reading, so unless it's the central focus of your message, chances are they're either going to misunderstand it, or not get it at all. In this customer's case it was the latter.  I did have a case sale back in June, and she had gotten one, so I'm assuming she just thought she'd do the same thing again. Whatever.

I felt much better after getting back from my little jaunt to the PO, so I lit some incense and did some laundry, edited the E3 sale promo mailing and sent it out again.  This time, I put the discount exception in large letters, so hopefully it'll help. The sale runs through Halloween, so get your E3 today!









No comments:

Post a Comment