Sunday, October 27, 2019

Soul Tracking #5 - 10/27/19

Today's pic
I remembered my laundry was still in the washing machine at 12:30 AM, when I was going to head to bed, and I needed some of those clothes, so I stuffed everything in the dryer, and waited for a half hour--used the time to finish posting to Hootsuite for the legacy Subtle Energy Solutions Facebook page.

Just as energy is only created and never destroyed, my Facebook pages are the same. I had changed the name of the company from SES to Pure Energy Rx in 2013, but rather than renaming the old company page, I just made a new one.  Never hurts to have more than one iron in the fire, right? Besides, all my customers at the time were used to SES, so why mess with it? 

I was called a "psychosocial naturalist" once by a psychic's channeled entity (Anttarr).  He said I enjoyed people for just being themselves, regardless of their beliefs, attitudes and actions. I took it as sort of a sideways compliment at the time, until I realized he did say "psycho" when referring to me.... Not that he should change anything about himself, of course.

So, I got to bed later than I had meant to, with my pesky subconscious managing to distract me once again from my intended goal.  Got to sleep pretty fast, and slept through 4 hours before pee break. I got up to 78 oz. of water yesterday, so I'm getting to the 95 oz. goal.  I'm up to 80 so far today.

After the initial 4-hour stint, the body went back over to the 2-hour bladder routine. I got up at 9:13, and it was blatantly evident I was going to sleep some more--finally getting up for the day at NOON.  Well, shit, it's Sunday--nothing really planned, although I thought maybe I'd go to the store, since I am low on groceries. 

It was one of those nights when I felt like I was dreaming a lot, but couldn't remember much.  I do remember wearing a Star Trek uniform and talking to Data, and there was some other fragment about some big meeting, but that was about it. 

I had a very brief visit from one of the Nauskins after my 6 AM break. He/she/it seemed like they were checking something in my space, and then vanished. Probably making sure I didn't break the implant, I guess... The Nauskins seem helpful, though, so they could be assisting my healing--I hope. 

I kept avoiding officially waking up, which is why I went to noon--finally sitting up because my back was hurting and no position was comfortable.  My bed doesn't help matters--as it's become compressed and lumpy, offering little support, so the wooden slats in the mattress box create a bumpy terrain.  The bed only had a 6-month warranty, so now I see why.  Not sure what can be done about that.  I thought of getting a piece of plywood from Home Depot cut to fit, but I really just need to get a new bed somehow--preferably a queen-size.

As the day sauntered on, procrastination got the best of me, and I decided to wait on going to the store.  Since I HAVE to go out tomorrow to ship the E3 (assuming it arrives as promised), I'll just swing by Dillon's (Kroger Store #1111).  Probably should gas up for the month, too.  The fuel indicator has been on for a week. 

My brother, John, called--he has a way of calling when I'm, a) taking a shit; b) on my way to the post office; c) in the middle of eating; or d) doing laundry.  Today was "c"--I'd just sat down to chow down, and since I take my quiet time communing with my food seriously, I decided to call him back.

He was calling to tell me he was thinking about actually attending the Quinn Family Reunion on Thanksgiving Day (our maternal grandma's lineage). It's a 20-minute drive over to Arkansas City for me--a little longer for him, out there in the middle of nowhere New Mexico.  It's a nice thought, anyway.  The last time I was at the reunion, I think, was back around 1996, and I've been considering going, but only because I'm so close.  If my aunt up in Topeka decides to go, I'll probably do it. 

Family reunions are funny for the younger generation, because they all knew your parents, and the last time they saw you was when you were an infant.   So, not a whole lot to talk about, other than who Mom went to the prom with, and grandma telling stories about me being in a cult... (more later). So, we'll see how I feel when the day comes around, as to whether or not I go.  If John comes, well, I guess I'd be his ride....

I saw in the weather forecast that SNOW is expected on Wednesday, with a low of 26. Geez, and just two weeks ago it was 90.  I saw that Farmer's Almanac's general rule for Kansas weather is that the first snow is always six weeks after the last thunderstorm.  That was last week, so either the venerable Almanac is WRONG, or we've shifted to alternate Kansas universe.  I'll go with the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment